Master Tung’s Magic Points Beginning Series Three
The complete Master Tung’s Magic Points Beginning Series, taught by Susan Johnson, is a three-workshop video series, designed to immerse practitioners in this profound system of acupuncture.
This is the third of those three workshops. Taught by Susan over Zoom in 2021, it was the first time she had taught the full Beginning Series in several years. This version of the series embodies the fullness of her experience, built up over the course of her entire career of nearly 40 years working with Master Tung's Magic Points.
Susan presents points from Master Tung’s system, including:
- Precise anatomical location
- Operative theory
- Point combinations
- Case studies
Crystal clear video clips demonstrate the precise point location and needling technique for points discussed in class.
Students learn unique and practical tools that will allow them to use the points immediately and effectively.
These online seminars are an exceptional opportunity to learn Master Tung’s points, fondly referred to as “magic” points. Some people dislike the word “magic” in reference to the points, but you might decide for yourself after trying out Master Tung’s Points.
The workshops are designed for both beginning and advanced students, and the points are appropriate for practitioners at every level. In the beginning stages of learning this point system, students find that it’s an invaluable recipe book—simple to learn, useful, and effective right away.
The complexities and deeper connections of the system become clear as practitioners study these points again and again. Susan continuously expands her own understanding of the points, and includes new information and case studies each time she teaches. These classes are very relevant for practitioners who want to review their techniques.
Together, all three workshops comprise the complete Master Tung’s Magic Points Beginning Series. Each can be purchased separately, or you can purchase the whole series as a bundle.
Spanning three weekends of instruction, this series is far more extensive than the one-weekend “Best Of Tung’s” or two-weekend “In-Depth” series that many of you may have already taken:
- A total of 33.5 CEUs (for NCCAOM & CAB)
- Get the most solid beginning foundation possible
- 40% more points than the two-weekend series
- Covers all the lesser-known, powerful points
Handouts will be provided; no books are required.
About Beginning Three
Beginning Three is divided into nine separate videos, comprising eleven hours of instruction in total. Each video has been carefully indexed to allow you to jump to the exact section you wish to access.
- Introduction to calf and thigh points
- Review structural needling vs. organ system
- Seven Operative Theories
- 78 hours of Continuing Ed. on Net of Knowledge
- Ren12 (Susan’s version) deep needling
- 77.15-77.16 Two Lips
- 77.17 Heaven Emperor
- 77.18- 77.21 Three Emperors
- 77.18 Kidney Gate - Shen Guan
- 77.19 Earth Emperor
- 77.20 Four Limbs
- 77.21 Man Emperor
- 77.22-77.23 Beside Three Miles
- 77.24, 77.25 Leg Thousand Gold. Fire Gold
- 77.26 Seven Tigers
- 77.27 Outer Three Gates - Wai San Guan
- 77.28 Bright Light
- 88.01-88.03 Heart Passing Pt’s
- Frequency of treatment
- 88.04-88.06 Three Sisters
- Three Plum Blossom
- 88.07 Catch Cold First, 88.08 Catch Cold Second
- 88.09-88.11 Kidney Passing Points
- Moxa Season
- 88.12-88.14 Three Yellows
- 88.14-88.16 Gallbladder Points
- 88.17- 88.19 Four Horses
- 88.23 Gold Front Lower, 88.24 Gold Front Upper
- 88.25 Center Nine Miles (GB 31), A.01 Seven Miles (GB 32)
- 88.25-88.27 Three Nine Miles
- 88.28 Release
- 88.29-88.31 Inner Passing Points
- 88.32 Lost Voice
- The Real Magic of Tung’s Points Lecture
- Checks chat & answers questions
- Ear seeds & ear acupuncture
- 99.01 Ear Ring
- 99.02 Wood Ear
- 99.03 Fire Ear
- 99.04 Earth Ear
- 99.05 Gold Ear
- 99.07 - Ear Back
- Answers chat questions
- Scalp Acupuncture
- Motor sensory maps (links)
- Dermal Layers
- Prefrontal Scalp Points
- Head Points 1010.01-1010.06
- 1010.01 Upright meeting
- 1010.02 State Round
- 1010.03 State Elder Brother
- 1010.04 State High Mountain
- 1010.05 Anterior Meeting
- 1010.06 Posterior Meeting
- 1010.07 All Pivot
- 1010.08 Tranquility
- 1010.09 Supreme Mile
- 1010.10 Four Bowels Second
- 1010.12 Upright Source
- 1010.13 Horse Gold Water
- 1010.15 Bowels Fast
- LB 20 Welcome Fragrance
- 1010:16 Six Fast
- 1010.18 Wood Branch
- 1010.19 Water Though
- 1010.21 Jade Fue
- 1010.23 State Fire
- 1010.25 State Water
- DU26 Ren Zhong - Human Center
- REN24 Cheng Jiang - Receiving Fluid
- DT.01 - DT.17 Back Points
- DT.01 - DT.02 Toxin Areas
- DT.03 Seven Stars
- DT.04 Five Mountain Range
- DT.05 Double Phoenix
- DT.06 Nine Monkeys
- DT.07 Three Gold
- DT.08 Essence Branch
- DT.09 Gold Forest
- DT.10 Top Pillar
- DT.11 Posterior Heart
- DT.12 Catch Cold Three
- DT.13 Water Center
- DT.14 Water Bowels
- DT.15 Three Rivers / DT.16 Two Rivers
- DT.17 Up-Shooting Heaven
- VT.01 Nine Moths
- Miriam Lee dedication (video)
- Susan’s YouTube videos
We are not able to offer refunds for our online courses.
Continuing Education Units and Certification
California Acupuncture Board (CAB)
Beginning Series One qualifies as a CAB Category 1 Course and provides 11 units of CAB continuing education credit. If you choose the CAB option, successful course completion includes a CAB completion certificate attesting to your completed CEUs.
Beginning Series One qualifies for 11 units of NCCAOM continuing education credit. If you choose the NCCAOM option, successful course completion includes an NCCAOM completion certificate attesting to your completed CEUs.
For those practitioners licensed by more than one of these bodies, the capacity exists to download certificates for more than one body (instructions are provided in the learning platform.)
General Attainment Certificate
Should you not be affiliated with the above certification boards, you will receive a general certificate of upon successful completion of the course.
One Year Course Access
Your course purchase provides you with one year of access time.
Instruction provided by Susan Johnson, L.Ac. CAB #2329
This course has been approved by NCCAOM, and the California Acupuncture Board (Provider Number 0005) for a total of 11 hours of PDAs/CEUs.