eBook + Both DVDs Package
12 in stock (can be backordered)
Save very significantly by purchasing these three items together.
Master Tung’s Magic Points: A Definitive Clinical Guide
Written in collaboration with Susan Johnson’s colleague and student Eric Renaud, this long-awaited work will be the culmination of Susan’s 30 years of intensive study, mentoring, classroom teaching, and successful clinical experience treating a broad range of disorders using Master Tung’s points.
As an acupuncturist who has treated thousands of patients, taught thousands of students over three decades, and earned international recognition, Susan Johnson is a master practitioner and instructor. In this book, she shares selected case histories from her clinical experience as well as her studies with renowned teachers, Dr. Miriam Lee and Dr. Wei-Chieh Young. The book provides detailed theory to uncover the mechanics and magic of Tung’s points. All of the numerous point descriptions include detailed point locations, reaction areas, lists of indications, notes for accurate needling, cautions, point combinations, and comments.
Master Tung’s Magic Points: Point Location and Needling Technique DVD
by Susan Johnson, L.Ac.
Four discs; 4.75 hours
Discover a remarkably effective, easy-to-learn system of acupuncture with immediate and lasting results. This 4 DVD series features more than 60 movies of high-quality, close-up digital footage from Susan Johnson’s courses, demonstrating point location and technique for the most powerful point combinations in Master Tung’s acupuncture.
With her characteristic clarity and precision, Susan teaches this simple but potent system, sharing methods she’s perfected in more than 25 years as an acupuncturist and instructor. Watching this DVD series is like attending the demonstration portion of Susan’s seminars—and as her students know, she packs every demo with a wealth of essential information.
With extremely detailed explanation and visual cues, Susan makes point location easy and fun. The DVDs are easy to watch on a computer or TV, with user-friendly navigation and a chapter for each point combination. This is an irreplaceable companion for the Master Tung’s acupuncture books.
The series also includes bonus demos of special procedures, including a unique and potent application of moxa.
The Ancient Art of Cupping DVD
By Susan Johnson, L.Ac.
Eight discs; 7.5 hours
The DVD series includes:
- Full-length video demonstrations with clear explanations of the cupping process.
- Lectures—illustrated with video footage of cupping offering hundreds of minute details and experiential gems from Susan’s extensive experience as an acupuncturist.
- Precise instruction in when, where, how, and why to use cupping, and the various cupping styles (plastic pump up, glass flame, running/pulling, and bamboo).
- Printable versions of ten different cupping patterns for treating a wide range of structural issues.
- Printable full-color brochure for patients, with answers to questions like: “What Is Cupping?,” “Why Choose Cupping?,” and “Is Cupping Painful?,” along with instructions for aftercare; includes color photos to illustrate cupping marks as they change color over a 7-day period.
User-friendly navigation, with detailed markers for finding and viewing specific video clips.