- This event has passed.
Best of Master Tung’s Magic Points Weekend
September 23 @ 9:00 am - September 24 @ 5:00 pm
Signup early and save $80! Susan returns with a live broadcast of some of her favorite Master Tung points September 23-24, 2023 from 9am-5pm PST.
Susan will present her favorite acupuncture points from Master Tung’s system presented in depth with precise anatomical location, operative theory, indications and point combinations along with case studies and clinical tips from her 35+ years of experience.
This 2-day course will provide acupuncturists with an expanded understanding of the energetics employed when using Master Tung’s Points, a brief history of this points system, and a wide variety of the commonly used point combinations. Students will be able to utilize the points immediately in their own clinical settings.
Crystal clear video clips demonstrate the precise point location and needling technique for points discussed in class with Susan pausing and narrating during the video demonstrations.
This seminar is designed for both beginning and advanced students, and the points are appropriate for practitioners at every level. In the beginning stages of learning this point system, students find that it’s an invaluable recipe book – it’s simple to learn, useful, and effective right away. The complexities and deeper connections of the system become clear as practitioners study these points again and again. Susan continuously expands her own understanding about the points, and includes new information and case studies with every series. These classes are very relevant for practitioners who want to review their techniques.
Handouts will be provided; no books are required.
- Best clinically useful points and point patterns
- Nine Stars Magic Square and point selection
- Case studies and tips from Susan’s 35+ years using these points
- Opposite side needling technique
- Video demos of precise point location and needling techniques
- Immediately useful and instantly effective points
- Extensive handout with detailed point drawings
Save $80 by signing up early! Pay $395 through August 24, 2023
Regular price: $475
Continuing Education Credit
- This course is APPROVED for 12.5 continuing education credits from the California Acupuncture Board in Category 1. Provider #680
- This course is APPROVED for 12.5 PDAs from the NCCAOM in category AOM-AC. Provider #683
Mayway will refund 80% of the course purchase price until 30 days prior to the first day of course (August 24, 2023), no refunds after.
The recorded course content will be provided to attendees approximately 7 days after the course. Return to this online course to access the recorded course information.