- This event has passed.
The Best of Master Tung’s Magic Points
September 14, 2019 - September 15, 2019
In-Person Seminar & Live Webinar at Mayway
Register Now – space is limited and our courses frequently sell out.
Login to your Mayway account or signup for a new customer account to purchase.
Questions? See our FAQ information below, call 800-262-9929, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Class
In Best of Master Tung’s Magic Points, Susan’s favorite acupuncture points in Master Tung’s system are presented in depth, with precise anatomical location, operative theory, indications, combinations and case studies. Dr. Tung’s system, which utilizes meridian points in new ways and also includes extra points, can provide perfect keys to the treatment of particularly challenging conditions, in addition to a wide range of common ailments. Dr. Tung’s Points are immediately useful and instantly effective in most cases.
- Best clinically useful points and point patterns
- Seven Operative Theories and point selection
- Case studies and tips from Susan’s 30+ years using these points
- Opposite side needling technique
- Video demos of precise point location and needling techniques
- Immediately useful and instantly effective points
- Extensive handout with detailed point drawings
This course is designed for both beginning and advanced students, and the points are appropriate for practitioners at every level. Susan continuously expands her own understanding about the points and includes new information and case studies with every course. Handouts will be provided; no books are required.
General Class FAQs
- Materials – a handout for this course is provided for all attendees (webinar attendees will receive materials via email prior to the course date). Updated handout includes detailed point drawings.
- CEUs and/or PDA Certificates – we offer CA State Board CEUs and/or NCCAOM PDAs, so please make sure to let us know which certificate you will need! In-Person attendees may drop off evaluations and collect their certificates after completion of the course. Webinar attendees will receive an email with the course evaluation and their certificates will be emailed on receipt of the evaluation.
In-Person Attendee FAQs
- Directions, Parking & Transit: Mayway is located at 1338 Mandela Parkway. Directions to our building are here. Please enter and exit our building using the front door at 1338 Mandela Parkway. Seminar will be held in the 2nd floor Conference room and Mayway Staff will be available to let you in and assist you beginning 30 minutes before the seminar. Off-street free parking for this event will be available in a guarded lot in front of Auto-Chlor, across the street from Mayway at 1350 14th Street in Oakland, CA. To prevent theft, please do not leave belongings visible in your car. West Oakland is the closest BART station, about a 10-minute walk away or you can take a taxi or Uber/Lyft from the station to Mayway. Directions from West Oakland BART to Mayway.
- WiFi: Unfortunately, wifi is not available to seminar attendees.
- Lunch Breaks: Coffee, tea and snacks will be provided by Mayway. Your are welcome to bring your own lunch (we have a small refrigerator available) or eat at one of the many local restaurants. Restaurant map
- Accommodations: If you are coming from out of town, please see our list of area hotels.
Webinar Attendee FAQs
- In-person Seminar & Live Webinar: 10:00am-6:00pm PST each day
- Please click here to view important webinar information, including more information about wifi, materials and recording.
- Attendance: Webinar attendees must log in to receive CEU/PDA credit. This is a live broadcast and online participants are encouraged to submit questions for the instructor during the broadcast for case examples and clarification. Attendance will be checked and verified.
- Technical Requirements: The webinar is web-based or it can be viewed using an app. Fast internet connection such as DSL or cable is highly recommended. Sound on your device is required. You can test and troubleshoot your connection here.
- Logging on: You will receive a registration email at least 7 days prior to the course date. Please use the link to register for the webinar when you receive the email. Once completed, you will receive a second email with a link to join the webinar. We recommend that you download the software at that time or at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the class to ensure you have enough time to complete the software setup process before the class begins.
- Questions during class: You may ask the instructor questions during the webinar by typing them into the chat box in the webinar software. Depending on the instructor’s preferences, questions may be held until later in the class. The instructor will read your question out loud to benefit all attendees.
- Recording: A recording of the webinar will be available to all webinar attendees. Post course editing may take up to 7 days. You will be emailed a link at that point and the recording will be accessible to you for 2 weeks from the date of the email.
Register Now – the last class sold out! Register early to avoid the wait list… Join us in person or opt for the online webinar, both of which are pending approval to receive “live” CEUs and PDAs. (To purchase, please remember to login to your Mayway account or signup for a new customer account.)
|$450 In-Person Seminar||L.Ac. / Practitioner||$400 Early bird rate through Aug 23rd|
|$400 Live Webinar||L.Ac. / Practitioner||$350 Early bird rate through Aug 23rd|
|$300 In-Person Seminar||Student (no CEUs)|
|$250 Live Webinar||Student (no CEUs)|
Continuing Education Credits
- Pending approval for 14 CEUs in Category 1 by the California Acupuncture Board, Provider #680.
- Pending approval for 14 PDAs in AOM-BIO by the NCCAOM, Provider #683.
In-Person or Online:
- In-Person: Mayway Headquarters, 1338 Mandela Parkway, Oakland, CA 94607
- Online: Via simultaneous live streaming webinar broadcast
Mayway will refund 80% of the course fees if the cancellation is at least two weeks before the start of the class, none thereafter.
Coupons & Herbs for Sale
Paid attendees will receive a $50 product discount coupon towards a $100 purchase of Plum Flower®, Bamboo Pharmacy®, and Min Shan® brand products. Use of coupon or purchase of Mayway herbal products is not required to attend a Mayway sponsored educational event. All herbs and herb products available on this website will be available for sale on the weekend this seminar is held.